SoMobNet at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver (CA), April 16
SoMobNet shared and discussed its work with Canadian colleagues at the Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver (CA), April 16, 2012. See the presentations below:
- A socio-cultural ecology of mobile learning, Dr. Norbert Pachler.
- Can Social Media and Mobile Devices be Used to Design Transformative, Augmented Contexts for Learning?, Dr. John Cook
- What is the Potential for the Use of Social Media and Mobile Devices in Informal, Professional, Work-Based Learning?, Dr. John Cook and Norbert Pachler
- Piagge mobili: digital narratives through mobile Facebook, Dr. Maria Ranieri
- Motivations and dynamics of teachers’ engagement in social networks’ groups. A case study of professional Facebooking, Dr. Stefania Manca
The Wiki on the Mobile Session at UBC: please, click here.
A panorama at Irving K. Barber Learning Center, University of British Columbia (Vancouver, CA), captured by John Cook